Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
U.S. COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
04-05-2022, 01:29 AM,
U.S. COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
The wait is finally over. Vaccinated passengers can now enter the United States.

International travelers should prepare for the following before flying to the United States:

Vaccination Requirement Proof
Prior to boarding a journey to the United States, international tourists must show proof of complete vaccination. Vaccines with an emergency use listing (EUL) from the World Health Organization, as well as those approved or authorized by the FDA, are accepted (WHO). Individuals can be considered fully vaccinated after receiving the last dose of an accepted single-dose series or any combination of two doses of an accepted two-dose series at least two weeks after receiving the last dose of an accepted single-dose series. The vaccine mandate is waived for children under the age of 18, and there are a few minor exceptions.

If you're planning on renting a car when you visit the United States, use the map for driving directions.

International tourists aged two and up must present documentation of a negative COVID-19 virus test result obtained no more than one day prior to departure. Antigen tests and nucleic acid amplification tests, such as PCR tests, are both acceptable. There are extra testing criteria for people who are exempt from the evidence of vaccination requirement, as well as paperwork requirements for passengers who can demonstrate recent recovery from COVID-19 in lieu of a negative viral test in a very restricted number of cases.

Before boarding flights to the United States, all air passengers are required to disclose contact information to airlines for the purposes of contact tracing. This procedure is essential for detecting and responding to COVID-19 variations, as well as protecting the public and international tourists.

While traveling to, within, or out of the United States, all passengers are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while on airplanes, airports, and other indoor areas of public transit. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has more information on the mask requirement.

Requirements of the State and Local Governments

Individual state and local governments, as well as some enterprises, may have their own health and safety requirements addressing masks, social distance, vaccination status, and other issues after overseas tourists arrive at their destination. These resources may be helpful as you plan your vacation.

Please see the CDC website and the US Department of State's Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
04-17-2022, 06:25 AM,
RE: U.S. COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
Many techninjapro.com/mine-cryptocurrency-at-home-beginners-guide aim to show the quality of the service. I'm glad I found some truthful information about this writing service first. It was useful to me.
07-14-2022, 01:49 PM,
RE: U.S. COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
It was a very outstanding work. After seeing your website, I wanted to let you know how much I like your work. In any event, I'll be signing up for your feed and looking forward to your next post. https://slopegame.online

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation