Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Terraria 1.2 Update
10-02-2013, 12:13 PM,
Terraria 1.2 Update
Rawr!

The Terraria 1.2 Update has been out for about a day now, and I'd like to know what you found out about it, what you like, what kind of adventures and misadventures happened to you and your character, if you played with friend, how you died and stuff like that!

I played until 4am last night trying to explore the entire map, and I found like 5 pairs of flippers, which were a pain in the butt to acquire in the previous updates. I also found a blizzard in a bottle, which is better than a cloud in a bottle (you jump higher) and a pair of ice skates which makes it that I don't slip on ice anymore.

As for weapons, I got a sword made of ice that throws an ice thingamagig ever 5 hits, but is titled with "Annoying" since it has 23% less damage.

What have you found?

Oh, and I don't have any copper or iron, I just got Tin and Lead
10-02-2013, 12:54 PM,
RE: Terraria 1.2 Update
TOP HAT! AND SUIT
If you wanna be my enemy then come but all my other enemy are dead and you might join them

[Bild: Gabriel.png]
10-02-2013, 06:59 PM,
cactus... cactus, Cactus! CACTUS!!!! CACTUS HOUSEZ AND SWORDZ AND ARMOR!!!!
Prefers Actual Great Weapons.
10-03-2013, 04:05 AM,
I found a skyisland and got a awesome starfurry (updated to melee weapon), got an ancient scalemail helm and grieves, an ancient crown, legendary bone pickaxe (uber fast with scalemail bonuses), blizzard in a bottle, blizzard boots (like hermes boots), hermes boots, a rain coat, a umbrella hat, some rain cloud, and some other fun things!
10-03-2013, 08:13 AM,
I found a dungeon in underneath a jungle biome that requires a key to enter it...now to just find that key..
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.
10-03-2013, 09:19 AM,
(10-03-2013, 04:05 AM)Flylich schrieb: I found a skyisland and got a awesome starfurry (updated to melee weapon)

-Couldn't help but giggle-
10-03-2013, 01:12 PM,
O_O CANNOT UNSEE
Prefers Actual Great Weapons.
10-03-2013, 01:57 PM,
I found a Sandstorm in a bottle and it's the most bestest thing ever, Just killed the Wall of Flesh so getting owned by hardmode mobs while trying to get new ores, tis fun
10-06-2013, 05:51 PM,
I've been playing around with the bunny cannon and Terra Blade, found out its the best sword in the game apparently, I also got a pet Baby Penguin, whom i have aptly named Sir Flippers the First.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=184109662
[Bild: 76561198053435082.png]
01-30-2014, 04:32 AM,
(10-02-2013, 12:13 PM)Corrog schrieb: Rawr!

The Terraria 1.2 Update has been out for about a day now, and I'd like to know what you found out about it, what you like, what kind of adventures and misadventures happened to you and your character, if you played with friend, how you died and stuff like that!

I played until 4am last night trying to explore the entire map, and I found like 5 pairs of flippers, which were a pain in the butt to acquire in the previous trainers updates. I also found a blizzard in a bottle, which is better than a cloud in a bottle (you jump higher) and a pair of ice skates which makes it that I don't slip on ice anymore.

As for weapons, I got a sword made of ice that throws an ice thingamagig ever 5 hits, but is titled with "Annoying" since it has 23% less damage.

What have you found?

Oh, and I don't have any copper or iron, I just got Tin and Lead

The map is near infinite... its quite awesome how maps can be randomly generated at this kind of scale. Love it. Smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation