Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Collections
10-11-2013, 01:18 PM,
Collections
The Rabbi's thread got me thinking about collections...

There's so many collections I want to continue, and a couple I've got...

So let's talk about the things we cherish enough to get gazillions more of them.

For me, it's keyboards. Mechanical keyboards... I'm eyeing a CM Storm Quickfire, Tenkeyless, with Cherry MX Blues to grab next Smile And let's not get started on the small mouse collection I've started up... or headsets...
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM,
RE: Collections
I collect postcards actually, I have a stack of ones I've gotten on trips or ones friends have bought for me. I get a lot because postcards are so cheap friends don't mind grabbing one for me while on vacation ^^.
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.
10-11-2013, 06:09 PM,
Hmmm.... I guess my one right now is Warhammer: Warriors of Chaos
Prefers Actual Great Weapons.
12-15-2020, 03:33 AM,
I would love to talk about collections. Ever since I was a kid, I've been collecting different stuff. From action figures to video games to memorabilia, etc. One of my favorites has to be collecting video games. Even up to now, I've been playing different games on the PC. The two games that come to mind are battle cats pc and roblox pc. These are my favorite games to play right now. They are so fun and addicting. I've been seeing the reviews and people seem to love playing this game as well. Make sure to check these games out.
05-11-2023, 01:20 AM,
Some people collect items such as stamps, coins, vinyl records, antique furniture, or even toys. Others may have collections of more unusual items, such as vintage typewriters, rare books, or even exotic insects.
Collecting can also be a way to connect with others who share the same passion, through online communities, forums, or even in-person meetups. It can be a fun and rewarding hobby, and for some, a lifelong pursuit. exhibit of sorrows
08-18-2023, 02:02 AM,
My favorite at the moment, I suppose, is Warhammer: Warriors of Chaos Prefers Actual Great Weapons. io games

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation