Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Just a fun question...
11-19-2013, 06:23 PM,
Just a fun question...
Hey peoplez,

Since its getting close to Christmas, I have had a bunch of stuff on my mind. Silly stuff at that, such as "what would JT want for Christmas?" and stuff like that. Big Grin Since I'm bored and talkative, I have one question! What is everyone's favorite christmas song, and what do you think christmas really means? Smile just wondering! Merry Close to Christmas!

-kitten
Tina! You fat lard! Come eat some dinner!
11-19-2013, 08:46 PM,
RE: Just a fun question...
What about Thanksgiving?
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt
11-19-2013, 10:53 PM,
(11-19-2013, 08:46 PM)USA_Apollo_Man schrieb: What about Thanksgiving?

And hanukkah/chanukah/hanuka

But anyways mine is the trans-siberian orchestra's rendition of carol of the bells.
11-19-2013, 11:15 PM,
Apollo thanksgiving is eating till you explode and there ain't no thanksgiving songs XD
Tina! You fat lard! Come eat some dinner!
11-19-2013, 11:31 PM,
Any rendition of Carol of the Bells; but I will say this: thePianoGuys have the best version (in my opinion as a classically trained quasi-pianist).

What does Christmas really mean? Well, I have a friend who wrote an entire paper on that, but here's my view: it's time you can spend with your family- or anyone that you consider to be close to you. The people who are precious to you in your heart. It's a time to show the love in your heart for others, and to reaffirm a universal faith in humanity.
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]
11-19-2013, 11:42 PM,
My favorite christmas song? I may be old school, but I will always have in mind the *original* Chipmonks christmas songs. I would listen to the old rendition on tapes when I was a kid and I've been marked for life.

Also, I would like to say that there is a movie I shall start watching on the first of december, and it is "A christmas Carol" with Jim Carrey.

But there is one thing I shall always says about Christmas. People, wait for December before doing stuff for christmas, PLEASE! There are 24 days before christmas. We don't need more!
11-20-2013, 12:38 AM,
Does TSO count?
11-20-2013, 02:18 AM,
(11-20-2013, 12:38 AM)EpicLombax schrieb: Does TSO count?

THE SIMS ONLINE? OMG I SOO MISSSSS THAT GAME R.I.P GREATEST MMO EVAR
11-20-2013, 02:25 AM,
I did have fun with that game with the free trial version. I met a nice Spanish lady. I was 15, she was 21...
11-20-2013, 10:08 AM,
@Looting....not exactly, I meant Trans-Siberian Orchestra. You know, the "Wizards in Winter" piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLOh44P5z0

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation