Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
How to notice a griefer 101 (Helper guide)
02-15-2014, 02:29 PM,
Information  How to notice a griefer 101 (Helper guide)
Hello helpers who are new and reading this here easy steps how to notice a griefer since nobody teaches you this.

1.When new players go into creative first the grief so be sure to sure to check them without them noticing.(Use dynmap to see which world they going first)
2.When the have weird,offensive or have lots of numbers in their name there probably a 7 year old kid or a griefer or as many times i saw both.
3.When they have a girl skin there is 50/50 chance of them being wierdos who will grief probably.
4.When they don't speak when they first join there either non English people or griefer.
5.Many times when many players come at the same time they either are friendly new players or no life idoits griefers.

And this is my 5 easy steps to notice a griefer hope its useful for you helpers.Hope its useful and yes i know my English is bad.
If you wanna be my enemy then come but all my other enemy are dead and you might join them

[Bild: Gabriel.png]
02-15-2014, 04:23 PM,
RE: How to notice a griefer 101 (Helper guide)
2.When the have weird,offensive or have lots of numbers in their name there probably a 7 year old kid or a griefer or as many times i saw both.

JAckh45.... kay.

4.When they don't speak when they first join there either non English people or griefer.

Germans cant be grifers ?
Do not rep me.
[Bild: star-citizen-signature.png]
02-15-2014, 05:42 PM,
(02-15-2014, 04:23 PM)JAckh45 schrieb: 2.When the have weird,offensive or have lots of numbers in their name there probably a 7 year old kid or a griefer or as many times i saw both.

JAckh45.... kay.

Germans cant be grifers ?

First of all i said a lot of numbers jiop109 3 numbers JAckh45 2 numbers i mean like tntnoobkilled123456789 or 1293jru1 example and
second where the fuck did i mention Germans i said sometimes some non English speaking players don't talk when they see English users talking but yes they can be griefers.
If you wanna be my enemy then come but all my other enemy are dead and you might join them

02-15-2014, 07:25 PM,
I just find fault in some of these examples.
But I get it, they are some examples you've noticed.

1. I will give you number one, as usually new players do jump in creative, however not all are going there intending to grief, they could eventually get bored and not remember the server has other worlds and just cause a mess for the hell of it.
2. The number thing I find isn't true, there are many people on the ban list for griefing that don't have numbers in their name, more so even.
3. The girl skin thing is pretty lame. They could simply be female? I'm not going to tell every helper that "hey if you see a girl on the server... STALK THEM" that's the last thing we want here.
4. People can join and not want to talk to strangers? Nothing wrong with this. Maybe they are young like lootings sister and don't know how to type or simply want to chat? There are many people of this age that play minecraft, so again I wouldn't recommend helpers stalk people who don't talk.
and 5. If a group of new players do bum rush the server, natually there should be some suspicion. So i will give you this one also...

Even if you are correct on some of these points, as a Helper for the server the Job is simple. Report Grief. You don't need to follow everyone like they are about to commit a crime. Just browse around when you have some free time, and if you see anything out of place or "griefed" notify someone about it. The last thing we want is people following people around... again "Stalking" players. It makes new players feel un-easy and if anything will not make them want to come back on the server to play.
So while I feel your intent was good here, some of the information is incorrect. Helpers know their roles. "Report Grief" that's all they need to do, they don't even need to approach a person who may be currently in the middle of griefing. We have other staff for that.
Do not rep me.
[Bild: star-citizen-signature.png]
02-15-2014, 07:53 PM,
Ok i agree not always some of them that's why i said 50/50 about the girl one yes they can be actual females or weird guys that have girl skin we saw that many times jack. But i notice when he is griefer just buy looking and i proven many times that's i was right.Ok the helpers might not learn nothing from or might i just wanted to say what i learned form the long long years i been playing this game.AND THERE IS No need to stalk.

02-15-2014, 09:53 PM,
Thank you Jiop for your help. Perhaps we can even add this to the helper thread so that all can see it when they apply.
Love is eternal. Love your family, Love Reliquia

*Disclaimer: All views expressed are my own unless otherwise noted, applying to all posts following the 17th of December in the year 2013*
02-17-2014, 06:50 PM,
Honestly, the whole lots of numbers thing is true for almost any game you can think of.

I remember playing old fps games, and 9 times out of 10, when someone logged on with a name like "ipwnnewbs218378938913" "1shot1kill1231321321" "imnotahacker777777777777", they would start hacking or aimbotting. (same with hex names)
Seems like the same rules apply for Minecraft.

I'm always leary when someone logs on with a name that seems like it wasn't thought out very well. Is it every single person? No obviously not, you still have to give them a chance.
As for not talking, I don't talk most of the time, and I know some players that log on might be from countries that speak neither English nor German, making it impossible to communicate.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation