Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Connecting to the server
04-09-2014, 03:23 PM,
Connecting to the server
Hi guys! I know I haven't been on the server for a while and it's been even longer since I've visited these forums. In fact, I've never posted on the forum before. Anyways, I can't figure out why I can't seem to join the server. I always get this error message when I press the "Join Server" button:

Failed to connect to server
io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out:

That's why I haven't been able to join in so long, even though I would really like to. I've not been able to find much about what this message is or what to do about it. I'm sorry if it's something obvious or easy to fix or if it was something I should know about that was announced a lot. I'm sorry to trouble anybody, but I would like to go on the server again!
04-09-2014, 11:23 PM,
RE: Connecting to the server
At the moment we are changing server providers so unfortunately we have been offline a lot Sad. Hopefully soon we will be back online soon and with less lag ^^ Also if its been a while since you joined you may have missed our ip will be changing so be sure your trying to connect to mc.reliquia.eu
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.
04-12-2014, 04:18 PM,
RE: Connecting to the server
Ok, thank you!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation