Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Thanking the Staff Team
04-13-2014, 12:05 PM,
Thanking the Staff Team
Hey, everyone, I'd like to thank the Staff Team for taking care of the server downtime issue as fast as they could! They kept us as informed as they could, they answered questions, and they made sure that we had a good grasp of what was going on. Now, the downtime issues look like they're fixed (knock on wood!), we've got a lovely new forum design (thanks, Akai!), and we're back up!

So thank you, Staff Team of Reliquia!
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]
04-13-2014, 12:35 PM,
RE: Thanking the Staff Team
We try always to do the best for the community and our friends <3

and i would like to say thanks to the many helpers what i had in the background. Without them Reliquia would be dead
Drara Heart
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong...I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles (Audrey Hepburn)

[Bild: NPFvzgm.png]
04-13-2014, 12:59 PM,
RE: Thanking the Staff Team
I would like to thank everyone for understanding and being patient until we could fix all the problems!
A special thanks to Drara and Shaola for all your work and also Akai for the new layout on the website! Smile

And also. For those people who didn't see or hear that we have a new ip, I recommend you to add: "mc.reliquia.eu" in your serverlist. That's the ip we will use from now, so tell all your friends about our new ip - and we'll see each other online!
- Best regards, Siggeluring.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation