Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
The future is now, Tony.Things are going pretty well for the White Sox early on
08-08-2022, 07:04 AM,
The future is now, Tony.Things are going pretty well for the White Sox early on
The future is now, Tony.Things are going pretty well for the White Sox Chris Carson Jersey early on in the season, the first under manager Tony La Ru sa in his return to the game. But "pretty well" isn't "great," and Wednesday's lo s was one to forget.La Ru sa may have mucked up up a bit: Wednesdayafternoon's White Sox-Reds matchup made it to extra innings, and La Ru sa opted to place reliever Liam Hendriks as the team's "ghost runner" on second base, rather than a position player.Hendriks had entered the game in a double switch and thus took the No. Russell Wilson Hoodies Sweatshirts 5 spot in the lineup, but La Ru sa admitted he was unaware that he could have put the preceding batter (in this case, it would have been Jos Abreu) in to run, Tyler Lockett T Shirts instead."I didn't know that," "We all thought Liam was going to be the runner. I wasn't aware Abreu could have run. I thought it was the guy that made the last out or the spot in that order. "I'm gue sing you know the rules better," La Ru sa said to reporter James Fegan, who had explained the rule to him. "Now I know."This is Freddie Swain Jersey whats on s site about the extra-runner rule. La Ru sa said they werent aware and thought it had to be the previous batter no matter what. Said they wanted Garca to steal second, rather than it being his own call James Fegan (@JRFegan) After a walk and force out at second that put runners on first and third, Leury Garcia was thrown out trying to swipe second and Billy Hamilton struck out for the third out soon after. The Reds would score the winning run in the home half.Not a great look for La Ru sa, who is back in baseball Seattle Seahawks Women Jersey after a decade away from Bobby Wagner Jersey managing. But what's a worse look is the extra inning rule, anyway, which some MLB fans absolutely despise.Well, can we blame him? TLR's been around the game for six decades, so one itty-bitty rule change that costs a White Sox one win won't come back to haunt him. He's got 2,744 more of them, anyway.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation