Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Reliquia Advertising
04-23-2014, 01:57 AM,
Reliquia Advertising
If you wish to discuss ways to advertise the server better, please do so here. Or if you wish to discuss the subreddit. Please stay on topic.
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.
04-23-2014, 09:07 AM,
RE: Reliquia Advertising
the Steam group is an excellent way to plug us as a gaming clan, which will in turn, cross-pollinate onto the server. Getting a presence on as many multiplayer games as possible gets our name recognised by a wider audience, which is what I tried to do with the Planetside 2 Outfit (I really should do something more with that now that I think of it).

Other options include advertising on gaming websites, getting the WastedEpic Youtube Channel back in full force and a few other things I cant think of right now. Just remember that there is no such thing as too much exposure.
04-23-2014, 11:41 AM,
(04-23-2014, 09:07 AM)Krovennan schrieb: Just remember that there is no such thing as too much exposure.

This.

If everyone goes ahead and uses the name / website / ts3 in different games, maybe even creates same-named communities / clans etc in the games we WILL get more attention.
04-23-2014, 02:46 PM,
well I currently have the [Reli] tag in Tribes, so that's a thing
Prefers Actual Great Weapons.
04-23-2014, 06:23 PM,
For passive promotion on reddit, if we take screenshots (apply shaders, amazing effects, whatever), and post them there (I can do that easily if you send them to me... or you could make your account easily) some people will be interested and ask for the server ip (which you need to PM to people). Yeah, many people will only want to look for a short while, but every now and then some people are genuinely interested in buildings and playing with good builders/good communities. For example, there was this server that made a build near their spawn, and that build was a GTX TITAN graphics card, and a bunch of people wanted the server ip... I saw at least five people that decided to start playing, and about thirty people who just wanted to look around. Things like that (showing people our amazing builds) can be really helpful, guys Smile

Edit: on reddit, most people post screenshots/videos on reddit.com/r/minecraft. No server ips may be posted in the comments or posts, which is why you must PM people ips.
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation