Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Where and how do interior designers buy furniture for clients? Sort
02-14-2023, 06:25 AM,
Where and how do interior designers buy furniture for clients? Sort
Interior designers buy furniture for clients from a wide range of resources. Depending on the client and the project type, the source can range from an online stock resource to completely custom-made pieces.

For example, for high-end residential clients I will most likely use either an exclusive trade resource where customization is easier to integrate (and anticipated) or go to a workroom to have a piece made from scratch or we use vintage items.

If it's an online design client that wants to do their own purchasing, I usually turn to to websites or stores that are more consumer friendly (less customization).
02-14-2023, 06:26 AM,
RE: Where and how do interior designers buy furniture for clients? Sort
Today many companies offer custom-made furniture. And if you want your product to be of high quality, reliable and aesthetically pleasing, you need to make the right choice. I advise you to pay attention to 1StopBedrooms, read reviews about them 1StopBedroom reviews They have a decent number of reviews in order to make the right decision.
06-05-2024, 10:11 PM,
Designers handle the logistics of purchasing, including ordering, tracking shipments, and coordinating deliveries.
06-06-2024, 02:16 AM,
Table Lamp Manufacturer & Supplier From China

Postmodern lighting has been a professional China table lamp supplier since 2008, Our table lamps include modern table lamps and wood table lamps. They can be used not only for lighting but also for decoration. Big sizes and mini sizes table lamps we all have, You can choose the right table lamp according to your style design, and color tone.

https://postmodernlighting.com/table-lamps/

#tablelampsupplier

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation